Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought my car, was a determined in a rush, don't get me wrong, I drove the car before and I already decide I wanna get the car, but I mean I need to based my purchase on their stock selection, so I didn't get fog lights. My question is, did somebody got any website that offers OEM looking foglights, or OEM?
Is any performance modification in the market at this point we can do ? Is possible to do aftermarket leather or got to go with the factory for airbags or anything? Any of the people that install HID, do u guys (and gals), have any problem with the automatic lights, or any error codes? Can u do LED H7 DRL without losing hig beams? Did someone figure out the front turn signals bulb number for sure, and how the **** u get to those !!? Thanks to the community and Ula for her promptly help on the bulbs deparment, already looking for a couple little mods.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
QUOTE (Daddy_O @ May 16 2010, 04:54 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=323470
When I bought my car, was a determined in a rush, don't get me wrong, I drove the car before and I already decide I wanna get the car, but I mean I need to based my purchase on their stock selection, so I didn't get fog lights. My question is, did somebody got any website that offers OEM looking foglights, or OEM?
Is any performance modification in the market at this point we can do ? Is possible to do aftermarket leather or got to go with the factory for airbags or anything? Any of the people that install HID, do u guys (and gals), have any problem with the automatic lights, or any error codes? Can u do LED H7 DRL without losing hig beams? Did someone figure out the front turn signals bulb number for sure, and how the **** u get to those !!? Thanks to the community and Ula for her promptly help on the bulbs deparment, already looking for a couple little mods.
I was just reading about someone who did aftermarket leather in either this forum, or Edmunds. There is a post in "give me your best shot" where someone did some really nice leather. I also saw another post with more detail, and even looked at a website where you could put in your zip code for a shop near you, but now I cannot find it. Perhaps someone else will find it and post.

Aha... found it!

http://www.classicsofttrim.com/index.php

1 - 2 of 2 Posts