Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a week old 2013 SFS 2.0T with supervision cluster.
I'm hearing a "click" noise from either fuse box or odometer, and I'm not sure if this is normal.
When I turn off the engine, I hear a "click" right after the Goodbye image disappears.
Please see the video below. You might need to increase the volume to hear it better.

Click sound when turning off the car - YouTube

Are others hearing the same click sound?
Thank you!

·
Registered
622 Posts
I have a week old 2013 SFS 2.0T with supervision cluster.
I'm hearing a "click" noise from either fuse box or odometer, and I'm not sure if this is normal.
When I turn off the engine, I hear a "click" right after the Goodbye image disappears.
Please see the video below. You might need to increase the volume to hear it better.

Click sound when turning off the car - YouTube

Are others hearing the same click sound?
Thank you!
I've never noticed it with mine, but I also have the welcome/leave sound turned off. Maybe give that a try and see if it still does it?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Yeah that's definitely a relay or switch disconnecting. I'll look out for this sound when I'm in mine and let you know. So far I haven't noticed any sound that pronounced on shut down.

·
Registered
870 Posts
It's not a loud click but if you notice it you'll hear it every time. My wife never hears anything in our car, to me, it's like the thing is falling apart with noises. I can hear every tiny bit of noise, even with my stereo playing really loud. She says I need a shrink because noises/rattles bother me too much. I tell her it's not my fault I had an Acura before and had no noises at all in my car for 5 years.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts