Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, guys. Want to lease Hyundai Tucson 2012. Need your advice, who knows a couple of good online companies which provide car leasing services.
Send me names or links (if its allowed) in comments, please.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
2012?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi. I'm still undecided. Probably need to take the car of the year 2015-2016 in the lease. But the question is where? Please advise a car leasing websites in NYC which you are familiar with....

·
Registered
13,358 Posts
Seems to me you should check out carvoy.

THought I'd beat you to it...

Reactions: Morsel

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Go to Plaza Hyundai in Brooklyn. They leased me a ham sandwich a few years ago. I have the video of the lease return including having to change out the roll of TP. It took so long my legs fell asleep, but it was well worth the $400 disposition fee.

·
Registered
13,358 Posts
Go to Plaza Hyundai in Brooklyn. They leased me a ham sandwich a few years ago. I have the video of the lease return including having to change out the roll of TP. It took so long my legs fell asleep, but it was well worth the $400 disposition fee.
They didn't charge you extra because the ham rotted during the course of the lease? Man, you got lucky!

Reactions: Tiger-Heli

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Hi Old's Cool! You mean carvoy.com?
Just play along. @Old's Cool likes puzzles and mischief....it's the Rain Man inside of him - stay on his good side and you'll be fine >:D Along those lines...don't feed him after midnight. It gets really ugly when you do that. You could do a search on here but I'd advise against it. LOL!

Hint: Red Herring...

BTW, he is quite brilliant in the vehicular department as well, so don't let his playful nature fool you. The man knows his $h#t.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.