Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen.

I recently got a new battery put in, as I was having issues with my 2010 Hyundai Accent turning over. Unfortunately I changed it in the heat, and in my hurry put it in backwards. It sparked, I corrected it, and now my Hyundai runs great...

...except for my A/C and Power windows...

I can't hear the blower come on at all. Which is strange as literally everything else is working fine. Lights come on, it runs fine, etc. I have two warning lights on my dash, which the manual says is ABS and the Charger.

Naturally I checked my fuses, or at least the ones related to AC and PWR windows. They looked fine. Checked under the hood and those fuses looked fine as well.

Ideas? My friend suggested Relays, or Wiring, so I'm about to head out and check those... but I'm at a loss here. First thought?

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
15,322 Posts
Actually, two for the blower. A 40A out on the engine bay fusebox and a 10A on the dash fusebox. If either one is blown the blower motor wont run.

But my advice, as always, is to check ALL the fuses. It only takes 5 mins to pass a test light or voltmeter across every fuse on the car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts