Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if anyone new where i can find an a/c delete kit for a 04 tiburon gt v6. i am also pulling out the condenssor and all other hard wear to go with it if anyone has any tips.

Thanks

shane

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Dear Shane,

I am assuming by A/C delete you mean removal of all A/C components. this is straight forward. First, correctly by EPA you need to go to a auto shop that services A/C and have your current refrigerant fill evacuated with their special machine. Since you are giving them R-34 refrigerant, there will should be little or no cost.

Next, start taking off the components in this diagram.

Byron

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
awsome thanx for the diagram, now the only other question i have is. i want to take the a/c compressor off. and i have heard you can get a bracket that has a pulley that just free wheels to gain some power back. have you heard of such a thing?

thanks

·
Registered
97 Posts
QUOTE (shane85 @ Jun 5 2010, 10:29 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=330193
awsome thanx for the diagram, now the only other question i have is. i want to take the a/c compressor off. and i have heard you can get a bracket that has a pulley that just free wheels to gain some power back. have you heard of such a thing?

thanks
Cant say that I have but here is a sight for getting a belt that will fit once you remove the compressor:

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/catalog/p...p;parentId=42-0

1 - 4 of 4 Posts