Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all of the pictures that are posted on this forum and other forums show that they are fitted with those funky knobs for the AC, i have climate control and i have a boring lcd display, any coments?

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
The LCD version controls hav more features built in than the standard control knob version does.

I see you've replaced the standard sterio system with an Alpine. How does it sound with the Hyundai speakers?

And do you have the Hyundai sub-woofer as well?

·
Registered
1 Posts
those with knobs have no climate control... very funny, we in singapore are looking at the lack of climate controls n you are looking for ours...

:)

Originally posted by inkognito@Nov 12 2004, 10:43 AM
all of the pictures that are posted on this forum and other forums show that they are fitted with those funky knobs for the AC, i have climate control and i have a boring lcd display, any coments?
[snapback]2675[/snapback]​

·
Registered
47 Posts
I've got my new Tucson now, the CRTD CDX with leather upholstery and the Climate Control.

When I first looked at the lower range Tucson with those chunky Air-Con knobs I didn't initially like them.

Before I got my Tuc, my dealer gave me a little Hyundai Matrix courtesy car to fill the 2 weeks waiting for delivery when I was without my old car (had just sold it). It also has the same chunky air-con knobs, and after using it for that short time I changed my mind and liked the look and feel and easy use of them.

The climate control unit is better I think, but I would have been quite happy with the basic air-con unit and chunkiness! B)

Jim

·
Registered
31 Posts
Australia gets the old chunky manual A/C controls too. I would much prefer the climate control. Who are the marketing idiots who decide these things? Why don't they let us have options? A couple of extra spare parts in their inventory wouldn't cost them that much, but then again we still bought the car anyway!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts