Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys ,Thought I'd show you a few little extras I put on my Bertha( Elantra) Berthas matt and Scuff sill 1 .jpg

Berthas matt and Scuff sill 2 .jpg

Berthas matt and Scuff sill 3 .jpg

Berthas matt 1 .jpg I purchased the stainless pedals , brushed stainless scuff plates and aluminum plate from China. I also purchased a little garnish on the inner and outer doors which aren't in these pics.. let me know your thoughts .

·
Registered
10 Posts
Very nice.

What brand of floor covers are you using? They look great with the colour highlights. I am just about to purchase a 2017 Elantra GL and will need some winter protection for the floors.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice pedals & door sill plates.
What "garnish" did you find for the inner doors?
Hi Hoosier,
I have been having a lot of fun latterly . I found a site on the net that has a lot of accessories for our AD Elantra.. The only garnish I ended up putting on the Inner doors are the black chrome stainless door handle surrounds .I looked at a lot of alternatives like chrome stainless for the same surrounds , ones with inner dishes as well as the surround. Even Chrome stainless steel silver speaker garnish that mold around the weird speaker shapes on each door .In the end its all to much in my opinion and will always to me look like addon's . Sometimes less is more. So I settled for black because the doors are black .On the outside of the doors I ended up with small stainless brushed chrome Elantra badges on the side mirrors... Latest fun I had so I included a pic was yesterday installing LED light kit to my Bertha Blue foot wells..It really looks cool and easy to work. Multiple colors and brightness as well as it can beat to the music , I'm not so much into that though but the blue light is great and all I was after , much cheaper for $25AU than the illumination kit from Hyundai at $160AU ..

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very nice.

What brand of floor covers are you using? They look great with the colour highlights. I am just about to purchase a 2017 Elantra GL and will need some winter protection for the floors.
Hi Lex,
I haven't mentioned the site I've been purchasing everything, as I was going to keep it a secret …………..Not really , I found " Aliexpress.com" on line joined and typed in Elantra 2017 Accessories and away you go endless bits , pieces and garnish. Your even luckier if your left hand drive Elantra 2017 some of the garnish won't fit on right hand drive, particularly on the dash the angles are opposite like mirror back. I liked the little chrome surround for the dash switches but they only have lefty's and the hand brake, gear stick surround garnish also only for lefty's . I messaged the manu, but got a reply "not for RHD" .The car leather comes from the same site ,you'll have multiple choices.. Good part about this site on the net twice I wasn't satisfied with the products ( don't buy the rubber split spoiler "Rubbish" or LED door scuff plates). I got my money back. Also the longest wait for the goods from time of purchase has been 14 days .

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Lex,
I haven't mentioned the site I've been purchasing everything, as I was going to keep it a secret …………..Not really , I found " Aliexpress.com" on line joined and typed in Elantra 2017 Accessories and away you go endless bits , pieces and garnish.
Thanks for the reply. I haven't even taken delivery of my Elantra and I am already feeling the need to add my own trim. :grin2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts