Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have made 4 purchases since 3 months ago and you always have the best price or are right there with other online dealers. My local dealer could not even come close to your prices! Thanks Delray Hyundai for the great prices the helpful CS & the fast delivery times to NY! this :beer: is for Richard in the parts dept.

·
Registered
76 Posts
question!

Have made 4 purchases since 3 months ago and you always have the best price or are right there with other online dealers. My local dealer could not even come close to your prices! Thanks Delray Hyundai for the great prices the helpful CS & the fast delivery times to NY! this :beer: is for Richard in the parts dept.
Do you know if they ship to Hawaii?
I recently spoke with a guy from their parts dept who said they couldn't ship to Hawaii because it raised a "red flag". But another hyundai dealership with great online prices partshyundai said that they can ship it to Hawaii, and they're located in the same state of Florida! I was hoping to purchase from hyundaioemparts because of their great value.

Unfortunately they only ship to the US. I thought Hawaii was the 50th state of the USA. lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
www.HyundaiOEMparts.com

We do ship to Hawaii as long as the part does not exceed USPS size limits. No sure about a red flag or anything, just limited to what the carrier will take.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts