Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all im new here ive got this problem with my 93 x2 1.5l singlecam 5 speed man.
the problem is a "missfiring" problem once the engine is warm if i got to start it i have to hold the key in the start postion longer tan normal at some points it get so bad that the car wont idle or stall i have to hold my foot flat then it fires but sounds like its running on two storke.

the miss fire feels like its not getting any fuel and the car jerks pops and makes a **** of a racket the local garage couldnt help me dose anyone have any ideas wat im on about

thanks heaps

·
Registered
2 Posts
QUOTE (liamclarke @ Oct 26 2010, 12:52 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=366315
hey all im new here ive got this problem with my 93 x2 1.5l singlecam 5 speed man.
the problem is a "missfiring" problem once the engine is warm if i got to start it i have to hold the key in the start postion longer tan normal at some points it get so bad that the car wont idle or stall i have to hold my foot flat then it fires but sounds like its running on two storke.

the miss fire feels like its not getting any fuel and the car jerks pops and makes a **** of a racket the local garage couldnt help me dose anyone have any ideas wat im on about

thanks heaps
I don't know if you had fixed your problem
U can check the drive distributor for problems

1 - 2 of 2 Posts