Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UNAVI is an integrated and multi-media management aftermarket navigation system for your vehicle with OEM fit and finish.
It retains all of the factory features and controls, including iPod/MP3 playback, Bluetooth, Satellite radio, steering wheel control and climate control system.

+ RETAIN FACTORY AUDIO HEAD UNIT
+ RETAIN FACTORY AM/FM/SATELLITE RADIO (Sirius XM)
+ RETAIN FACTORY REAR-VIEW CAMERA & PARKING LINES
+ RETAIN 6-CD CHANGER (FOR APPLICABLE MODELS)
+ RETAIN FACTORY AUX/iPOD CONNECTIVITY
+ RETAIN FACTORY BLUETOOTH SYSTEM
+ RETAIN FACTORY STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS
+ RETAIN CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM
+ RETAIN BLUELINK FUNCTIONS & INFO DISPLAY
+ 3-YEAR STANDARD LIMITED WARRANTY

SYSTEM INFORMATION
- LCD SIZE : 8" LCD Touchscreen
- CPU: 1GHz
- MAP S/W : iGO Primo NextGen
- 800 x 480 WVGA Resolution
- QUICK MENU KEYS : Easy play to Audio or Navigation functions.
- Rear-view Camera (CVBS) Input
- MicroSD Card & USB Host for media playback features
- AUX Input & Output
- Fully Compatible w/Original Radio: Special Radio interface OEM Look & Feel!

Factory Premium Sound & 6-CD System - Fully Compatible

So Why Choose Unavi?
*We Are The Manufacturer since Serving North America since 2009.
All product and support are based in California and headquartered in Korea. Fully staffed and trained tech support on stand-by for your needs. Always in stock, ready to ship.
*Nationwide Dealer Network
Experience Unavi’s worry-free installation, repair and technical assistance by the industry’s professionals.
*Hassle-Free Warranty
3-year manufacturer’s warranty comes with an advance exchange program.
If there is a problem you aren’t left with a hole in your dash while waiting for repairs.
*Cutting-Edge Design
High-quality LCD and components engineered for OEM fit and finish.
All testing and R&D maintains a thorough process in Korea and the U.S. as it releases products to our valued customer base.
Unavi is anxious to be on the leading edge of technology.
*Maps
Preloaded maps of North America developed by NNG "iGO Primo"
-3D landmark/buildings
-Live traffic-ready (activation required via naviextras.com)
*Proven Stability
Since Unavi offers a three-year warranty and caters to dealerships, it is crucial that our products meet certain level of OEM standards and qualifications for safety and durability with extra bells and whistles.
Fully certified, complies with FCC/KCC and registered member of Bluetooth SIG.

Compare & Contrast with competitive products
? Standard 1-year warranty with no advance exchange options (always ask about their warranty)
? Radio replacement type, may lose some or all factory features and pay extra for satellite radio, Bluetooth, iPod connectivity and steering wheel control adapter harness
? Most units are made in China with inferior parts (actually makes sound quality worse)
? Limited inventory ? they get them from the manufacturer on a per basis order
? Limited to no tech support/customer service; no presence in the U.S. or in the aftermarket industry
? Product still in development and/or not ready for shipping
? We never want our customers to be the “guinea pig” for products being introduced
? When it comes to factory integration on Korean vehicles, no one does it better

This thread intended for Unavi product Q&A.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Looks very interesting...I'll be following this thread and making plans for an upgrade.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Do you have any pricing information for this? Is there only one model available? Also, what if I don't currently have a backup camera, does this system add it?

I wonder if my dealership would install this and how much they would charge.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Do you have any pricing information for this? Is there only one model available? Also, what if I don't currently have a backup camera, does this system add it?

I wonder if my dealership would install this and how much they would charge.
CarolinaSantaFe

PM sent with promo pricing and ordering instructions. If you Santa Fe does not have the backup camera then we do have an option for your SF. Most installs are done by Car Stereo Shops or mobile installers, each shop/installer has a different hourly rate for this install it should take a good installer no more than 1.5 hours and this would included the backup camera. Let us know if you have any other questions.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

i am interested in this system however i have a Santa Fe without OEM camera; is there a wiring diagram for this system so i can determine how to tap in and configure to add the reverse camera? i have installed cameras on other vehicles' using aftermarket systems so i have some background, i would just like to know if i purchase this system and then a separate camera, would the supporting documentation be available.

-Will

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hi,

i am interested in this system however i have a Santa Fe without OEM camera; is there a wiring diagram for this system so i can determine how to tap in and configure to add the reverse camera? i have installed cameras on other vehicles' using aftermarket systems so i have some background, i would just like to know if i purchase this system and then a separate camera, would the supporting documentation be available.

-Will
Will

Our System does come with its own camera specific to our system. This said you should take advantage of the promotion that we are running the includes a FREE back-up camera, FREE Shipping, as well as a discounted price off of the unit.

Now our systems do come with a very detailed installation manual, we prefer that our system be installed by a professional installer/shop, now we have had customers that are skilled in this type of work and are comfortable working on and around a cars dashboard. I sent you some more info in your PM as well as pricing and ordering instructions.

If you have any questions please feel free and ask.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Hi I have a 2013 Santa Fe with a factory backup camera I would like to know how much the Unavi System is?
Hi Manny if you dont mind send me your email since i would need to refer you to our Canadian Distributor. If you can do the install yourself we may be able to send it to you directly however in the past when we have sent anything to Canada they add an unreasonable duties and taxes.

Thank you
Rob

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, where can I have pricing details?

The sport version doesnt come with nav system and I'm quoting between several brands.

Thanks

·
Registered
97 Posts
I am quite interested in this as well. I have 2014 Santa Fe without the backup camera, which I would like to be added on. Please send details. Also, I live in Canada if that matters.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am quite interested in this as well. I have 2014 Santa Fe without the backup camera, which I would like to be added on. Please send details. Also, I live in Canada if that matters.
Hi, where can I have pricing details?

The sport version doesnt come with nav system and I'm quoting between several brands.

Thanks
@newsfsowner & giardino:

David will be responding to you guys shortly. We appreciate your patience!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts