Hyundai Forums banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Can I get a pm for price on unavi system for my elantra gls 2013? Thanks
raiden213

You have a PM with our super promotional pricing. Our new X5 is discounted by $100 off the unit and this includes a FREE Backup Camera and FREE Shipping as well, with pricing well over $300 this is one heck of a sale.

As always if you have any questions please feel free and ask.

·
Registered
411 Posts
UNAVI would like to announce that our new X5 is now available for all 2015 Hyundai Elantra models.

As with all of our Navigations systems our new X5 is a completely plug-and-play system and all of our systems will retain your OEM features such as XM, Bluetooth, Steering Wheel Controls, and USB ports as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello I have a 2013 elantra coupe would this unit fit ans I don't see the voice control is that still retained? ( my unit is the standard sat single cd player)

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hello I am interested in a Nav unit for a elantra 2013 coupe can you PM the info TY :)
jjabber

We have sent you a PM with our June Promotional pricing, and also to answer your question yes our systems retain all of your OEM features and options such as XM, Bluetooth, Steering Wheel Controls and USB ports. So in turn you will not loose any of your factory options.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts