Hyundai Forums banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

Finally found, what I was looking for!!!
I purchased the X2 with type B keypad along with C1 "CCD" backup camera, I received my order very fast.
I did the installation myself; the installation Manuel was very helpful.
The C1 "CCD"backup camera is a nice camera with night vision, I am very satisfy with my purchase, I tested for the past few days, I love it, it’s a great product, it has the Hyundai GPS map software used by Hyundai.
I can use all the functionality of Hyundai audio system with UNAVI, Plays CD, Radio AM, /FM, XM radio, my I-phone works great, I can make & receive call from the system by using the Steering wheel control, play music directly connecting the Aux-I-pod cable or using the Bluetooth.

I would like to thank UNAVI of America by providing OEM-Integrated Navigation Solution for Hyundai.
You're very welcome! It was our pleasure serving you :D

·
Registered
409 Posts
Just want to thank everyone for their participation and great Feedback!!! I love you guys, Really!!! When i can do my job and satisfy my customers then i feel i have done a good job but if anyone is left unhappy i am not happy. It is very important to me that not only do we sell a great product but have even better customer and technical support, I know a few of you guys had a time with installing your units, but that's why we are here to help you and place everyone of your questions with the utmost of importance. When any one of our customers needs help i try to address it immediately and yes sometimes even during holidays since again i want you to be happy. So again thank you and i am here for if you need or have questions about anything, (well almost anything LOL)

Just as a reminder and I will post this so i hope everyone will see it, Our promotion will be officially coming to an end for now on JUNE 8th this friday If anyone is interested in participating in the promotion but doesnt have the funds yet, well will accept a 50$ to hold the price, If interested please let me know so we can work out the details. Thanks and Have a great day Everyone!!!!

·
Registered
644 Posts
I'm curious, out of the 2 types A & B which is most popular among Elantra owners? As well I just purchased a 2013 Elantra will this work just as on the 2011-2012?! Thanks

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I'm curious, out of the 2 types A & B which is most popular among Elantra owners? As well I just purchased a 2013 Elantra will this work just as on the 2011-2012?! Thanks
Type B is definitely the more popular type :D

And yes, it is compatible with the 2013 models. The 2013 wasn't released from Hyundai back when we posted our product info.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I just wanted to let all Hyundai-forum members know that UNAVI is working on some VERY, VERY cool features, I can't say to much for now but more info coming soon. If you have not subscribed to this thread please do, so you don't miss out when we brake new product news.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey Guys I just recently purchased a 2013 elantra gls and was looking to replace the stock radio with an x2. I was just wondering if you guys could provide me with a price quote that includes a rear ccd backup camera.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello,

I have the X2 in my 2013 Sonata, I see that there is an X5 that is out now and looks much more with what I thought I was getting originally (live traffic,upgradable, etc.... I wanted to know since my unit is still less than a year old, is there some way to exchange it or upgrade it to this new better unit? I went thru my dealer but they used a third party I know.

Thank you!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi i wanted to get a price quote. i have a 2013 elantra coupe. what info do you need to give me a quote. i have the normal radio and single disk cd player

how much for the unit and a "B"
and how much to add a backup camera?

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hi i wanted to get a price quote. i have a 2013 elantra coupe. what info do you need to give me a quote. i have the normal radio and single disk cd player

how much for the unit and a "B"
and how much to add a backup camera?
Gillsby

Thank you for your interest in our new X5 System for your Elantra, we have sent you a PM with our promotional pricing that includes a FREE Backup Camera and also FREE Shipping along with ordering instructions. If you have any questions please feel free and ask.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts