Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found these on the web looks great, I wonder if any vendor sell it in north America or if magnaflow or borla would build one for our cars.

I especially like the fact that it allows a switch to turn the exhaust loud or soft sound.

Any insight would be great ! thanks.

LINK: http://www.ajunmetal.com/bbs/board.php?bo_...ew&wr_id=26

For those that can view the link I've made it into a PDF [attachment=18398:7ism.pdf]

Here's the Youtube video of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si80RTFJDqw...player_embedded

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'd buy one in a heartbeat.....if it wasn't my estimated guess of it costing atleast 2 grand.

i'm really hoping magnaflow or borla releases something soon though, need that and a air intake.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Can't open the link, but I've had magnaflows on my 2011 for about two months now...

·
Banned
630 Posts
linkie no workie

·
Registered
623 Posts
QUOTE (Robert L @ Sep 18 2010, 04:50 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=357108
I am trying to find out if anybody else has installed the 7ism exhaust on their sonata?

I would like to get some feedback on how is it working for them?
I am thinking we are the only two that have changed our exhausts. Therefore, you are the only one with the 7ism.

So I guess we should be asking how is it working for you? Review?

·
Registered
55 Posts
QUOTE (Ayces @ Sep 20 2010, 02:52 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=357474
I am thinking we are the only two that have changed our exhausts. Therefore, you are the only one with the 7ism.

So I guess we should be asking how is it working for you? Review?

Lol it appears that way

I love this exhaust because there are days that I just want a quite ride and there are days that I want to let everybody know that I am coming thru

the only thing that I have seen and I don’t know if its a factor, that this exhaust is made for the 2.0 and mine is a 2.4 since this is connected thru the brake vacuum, the right side doesn’t open right away unless I give it gas and increase the pressure that or I need to put some lubricant on the valve itself so it can open and close more freely I just haven’t had the time to get down and dirty
I ask if anybody has ordered it because the company that makes it u cant do anything on that website cant ordered or email them it tells you have to register with them but it’s all Korean and when you do try to register with them it wont let you and it tells you what info your are missing but its korean lol.

·
Registered
47 Posts
QUOTE (Robert L @ Sep 20 2010, 06:11 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=357518
Lol it appears that way

I love this exhaust because there are days that I just want a quite ride and there are days that I want to let everybody know that I am coming thru

the only thing that I have seen and I don’t know if its a factor, that this exhaust is made for the 2.0 and mine is a 2.4 since this is connected thru the brake vacuum, the right side doesn’t open right away unless I give it gas and increase the pressure that or I need to put some lubricant on the valve itself so it can open and close more freely I just haven’t had the time to get down and dirty
I ask if anybody has ordered it because the company that makes it u cant do anything on that website cant ordered or email them it tells you have to register with them but it’s all Korean and when you do try to register with them it wont let you and it tells you what info your are missing but its korean lol.
How much was it? I am assuming I need some modification to make it work for my Limited.

·
Registered
55 Posts
QUOTE (keeyu @ Sep 21 2010, 11:33 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=357696
How much was it? I am assuming I need some modification to make it work for my Limited.
It cost me about 1200 plus shipping was 300. It comes with a switch, electrical wiring and a vacuum line. You will have to shape the bumper (cut) to accommodate the exhaust since yours is a limited. You will have more room to play with since it doesn’t come with pre-existing wholes that the SE comes with. It will look a lot better than mine.

Like i said before, Ayces and I appear to be the only ones that have made modifications to our exhaust. So how much are you willing to spend to make your ride unique?
I am still playing catch up to Ayces lol.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts