Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone done the 7500 mile maintenance yet?

What was your cost?

I've been racking up the miles on the GT and it's almost time already after 3 months of ownership. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Check your manual for required maintenance, I doubt it's anymore than an oil and filter change with a few visual checks of things and maybe a tire rotation too. Your manual has all the info in it. If you use your dealer don't let them BS you into any service that isn't required by Hyundai's maintenance schedule.

·
Registered
660 Posts
That's pretty much it. I just got a coupon the other day for all of that for $39.95 too from my dealership. I'm just about due for he 7500 mile maintenance on my GT as well.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
According to the MyHyundai page it's an oil change, fuel additive, tire rotation, and inspection of hoses, etc.

So it appears only real cost is the oil change...

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Oil change and rotate is common 7500 service.. maybe $45-55 depending on shop rates.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all. As part of my deal I got 2 free oil changes from the dealership. Trying to see if they'll honor that as the 7500 mile service.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Change the oil and OEM filter yourself for about $17 Just remember to keep your receipt for proof of service.............
This a simple DIY project

·
Registered
61 Posts
0.....I paid for my scheduled maintenance upfront and get it all done including 60000 service. ( oil changes every 3000 miles because of Florida heat and stop and go traffic ) I also extended the warranty to 100000 miles on all of the electronics including the radio head unit, steering wheel buttons and proximity key, a replacement proximity key is unbelievably expensive!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts