Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for all your help so far

Just went to the dealership to ask about the 60k miles service. The book says replace -

Oil and Filter
Climate Control filter
Coolant
ATF
Spark plugs
And add Fuel Additive

But my engine was replaced recently and my service advisor said I don't need to replace anything. Since my engine was replaced recently, are there things on this list that I don't need to do? Should I follow the book or the service advisor?
Thanks

·
Registered
403 Posts
Doubt they did a drain/refill of the ATF though there's a lot of debate all over these forums as to when you should actually do it. 60k or sooner seems to be the sentiment though.

Ask if they replaced the serpentine belt which is another recommended thing. Spark Plugs only on the Turbo models I believe.

Otherwise, it's just another routine maintenance checkpoint so examine cv boots, brake pads, brake fluid... etc.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doubt they did a drain/refill of the ATF though there's a lot of debate all over these forums as to when you should actually do it. 60k or sooner seems to be the sentiment though.

Ask if they replaced the serpentine belt which is another recommended thing. Spark Plugs only on the Turbo models I believe.

Otherwise, it's just another routine maintenance checkpoint so examine cv boots, brake pads, brake fluid... etc.
Thanks for the response. Will definitely ask them about the serpentine belt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts