Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Factory height...extremely low profile tires?

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I seen that before, including a convertible version they initially planned... but in the end they scraped the idea.... what a shame though as the lines remind me of a E-coupe.... and I think it looks better than other coupes in the 20+k pricerange
I would say more like a CLS since they both have that coupe style roof line...

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I would say more like a CLS since they both have that coupe style roof line...
lol, was thinking of replying with a smartass comment since the CLS is a sedan but thenI dropped it since I know im not popular here haha.

*edit* ...........yet in the end I STILL made a smartass comment.... = =lll god I completely forgot the whole concept of socializing.... being a workaholic sux...

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
LOL you right, I meant the CL...
Ah, that coupe is so unpopular that I always forget it LOL.... guess because it was too overpriced so not that many were sold

Im starting to see more C63 coupes these days though and they don't look that bad..... especially the "black series" but that's in a completely different category than the sonata..... so let's just not go there...

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Ummm ya, you can get about 4 or 5 loaded 2.0T LTD for on C63... LMAO
I would say "too rich for my blood" but then again, seeing how cheap you can get a 2010 C63 for im not so sure anymore.... they go for like 40+k Canadian now... which is pretty reasonable for a semi-supercar.... or as Jeremy Clarkson calls it.... an uncontrollable beast.... Top Gear ftw!~ <3

·
Registered
61 Posts
If Mr. Applegate came down to me right now and offered me that car....well....I'd go upside down many times over for it.....and then be in **** for eternity.

The 2013 Sonata I drive right now is the first 4 door I've ever had. They just don't make cars for me any more. And keep your 2 door Elantra comments to yourself, I considered it.....I'm pushing 50, I want a "personal luxury" 2 door.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
If Mr. Applegate came down to me right now and offered me that car....well....I'd go upside down many times over for it.....and then be in **** for eternity.

The 2013 Sonata I drive right now is the first 4 door I've ever had. They just don't make cars for me any more. And keep your 2 door Elantra comments to yourself, I considered it.....I'm pushing 50, I want a "personal luxury" 2 door.
Im quite confused at the last part of the statement, they make a 2 door elantra????

1 - 20 of 26 Posts