Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 94 and I'm going to do a 1st gen 4G63(eclipse motor) swap. I want to know if anyone else on here has done so. I really can't figure out what to do about axles, I don't want to spend a fortune on custom. The rest I'm not really worried about, I'm resourceful enough, I'm changing it from auto to a manual, so I'm doing pedals, new holes, custom shift linkage, the clutch cylinders, clutch linkage, etc. I'm also going with a basic stock look, I'm even going with a black ic. :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
**UPDATE**
I think I may have found me a motor...now I just need money. But at least it's one step closer to getting there. I'll be pulling the motor out soon, and I'll be going through the stripping phase. Pretty much gutted rear doors, and no interior from the back end.
I may even whip out the torch and have some fun. ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by 801Excel@Dec 13 2004, 10:47 PM
**UPDATE**
I think I may have found me a motor...now I just need money. But at least it's one step closer to getting there. I'll be pulling the motor out soon, and I'll be going through the stripping phase. Pretty much gutted rear doors, and no interior from the back end.
I may even whip out the torch and have some fun. ;)
[snapback]3664[/snapback]​

Is this true? because i own a 95 accent too, and i wanted more power so i was thinikin of turboing my 1.5l sohc motor. but if this eclipse motor will fit i will definatly go wit this...by the way, would the type of power you can make out of this motor...could you twist the chasis of the accent? but anyways please someone else respond at give me more info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts