Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@simon
closer look isn't that great, its bugging me how dirty inside. the dust inside the lens.
And those leds lines, I have 1 dot broken lol.
Still under warranty but too far to go there haha. 120km T_T
The painted amber reflector inside is bend-ed idk why. maybe the hid is too hot. its 55 watt.

You guys should come, I will be there cruising with Hamilton ppl lol

·
Registered
655 Posts
Ottawa's gonna make a showing (like every year!)
A gencoupe that doesn't mind crusing with none gencoupes? rare LOL

@simon
closer look isn't that great, its bugging me how dirty inside. the dust inside the lens.
And those leds lines, I have 1 dot broken lol.
Still under warranty but too far to go there haha. 120km T_T
The painted amber reflector inside is bend-ed idk why. maybe the hid is too hot. its 55 watt.

You guys should come, I will be there cruising with Hamilton ppl lol
Still interested in seeing it and seeing his work, I was thinking about bringing my folding mirrors for him to do for me lol you should get it fixed by him before it's too late lol

I'll be cruising with a couple of buddies from yorkdale over, my car is so destroyed though lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
A gencoupe that doesn't mind crusing with none gencoupes? rare LOL
Not up here! We've been hanging with the FRS/BRZ guys on Friday nights, but if you put effort into your ride (and aren't a douchenozzle), then we're down with that.

The car community is too small to be hatin' within it. If you have pride in your wheels, and don't hate on others? Yeah, we cool. :D

·
Registered
655 Posts
Not up here! We've been hanging with the FRS/BRZ guys on Friday nights, but if you put effort into your ride (and aren't a douchenozzle), then we're down with that.

The car community is too small to be hatin' within it. If you have pride in your wheels, and don't hate on others? Yeah, we cool. :D
I hope you dont literally mean wheels, rims, because you'll probably hate mine which means I'll probably have to hide :(

But otherwise, it would be great to meet you guys on Saturday :)

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I went to Kitchener or Cambridge meet 1 time, was like 6 or 7 gencoupes and my sonata lol.
And if you're going tomorrow be early I guess, I heard last year they didn't let some people go in because no more parking spot? lol
Im going with Hamilton people, like 6-7 cars and meet up with Mississauga's ppl another 6-7 cars and cruising together from there to whitby lol. fun. Was gonna get gopro camera, but broke because I just picked up new wheels T_T

·
Registered
13 Posts
Man, that was a GOOD time. And I finally won something! :D

Great to see the (nearly) obligatory Gen Coupe turn-out, but also, 20-odd Velosters, 20-odd Elantra's, and a couple of Sonata's too. I think, talking to the Durham Basterds after the event, there was around 150+ cars there, with estimates as high as 175. Awesome meet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts