Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
245 65 17 method race wheels and Nitto terra grapplers G2. Installation of the lift was farly simple. Bought it on amazon. Happy with the finished look.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Lift is nice, wheels and tires do nothing for me on the plus side...but I'm old so...

·
Registered
2,060 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Yes, its a credible company.

Anytime you change tire size, you screw up the speedometer. You will be going ~7% faster than what the speedometer says if it was accurate. Since the speedometer is usually a few % optimistic, you're probably going ~4-5% faster. That is nothing that someone with 1/2 a brain couldn't figure out and adjust for.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
245 65 17 method race wheels and Nitto terra grapplers G2. Installation of the lift was farly simple. Bought it on amazon. Happy with the finished look.
I think it looks great. Not over the top lift just enough to give it a functional look for light off road instead of another family utility vehicle

Good modification.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Its awesome to see another lifted tucson =D Great looking rig. Do you go on any trails or light offroading?

Im curious, have you run into any rubbing issues while steering? With a 40mm lift and 265/60r18 I get a bit of rubbing. I was thinking of installing some different springs to lift it a little more to help clear the tires but i had the kit installed at a shop because the rear springs. How did you get those off?

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts