Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had my car in for service, had a recall (rear tire arms) and had my oil changed along with tire rotation, fluids checked and changed, and a few other things, I was like 3-4k miles past due on a oil change. I don't pay for my scheduled service. So now I'm at 35k miles on my car. And should be getting my 30k recommended serivce done, I have fairley new brakes and some other stuff... How important is it? I know I need to get it done so it doesn't affect my warranty.

Thanks guys/gals

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Just had my car in for service, had a recall (rear tire arms) and had my oil changed along with tire rotation, fluids checked and changed, and a few other things, I was like 3-4k miles past due on a oil change. I don't pay for my scheduled service. So now I'm at 35k miles on my car. And should be getting my 30k recommended serivce done, I have fairley new brakes and some other stuff... How important is it? I know I need to get it done so it doesn't affect my warranty.

Thanks guys/gals
You only need to do what the manual states - not what the dealer will likely try to sell you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts