Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of years ago, I purchase a Hyundai iLoad secondhand (at 190,000km) from a dealer in Sydney. Recently the iLoad's engine stopped working. During the engine investigation, it came out that at 95,000km the original engine had been replaced under warranty. Now this second engine had also failed at 230,000km. After getting me to pay for a Hyundai service centre to investigate the matter further, Hyundai Australia told me that they would not replace the second engine or help me with the vehicle in any way, as it was out of warranty and that it had a service missing from its history. This has left me with a Hyundai iLoad that needs a third engine in it's 230,000km lifetime! Obviously there has been some radical problems with Hyundai's engines and now all I can do is sell my Hyundai iLoad for spare parts! Wouldn't it be great if Hyundai Australia had the confidence to actually back up their products and maybe even look after the little guy? (Sorry for the rant that has come from my intense frustration!)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts