Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid Limited in Deep Sea
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a few links to accessories like the all weather floor mats and cargo tray. Feel free to post more sources with better prices if someone can find any, thanks!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got my reversible cargo tray today. I bought the regular one and it seems to fit perfect in my hybrid. Not sure why the $10 price difference between regular and hybrid version.
Below is the link I used

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Tucson hybrid limited
155 Posts
Got my reversible cargo tray today. I bought the regular one and it seems to fit perfect in my hybrid. Not sure why the $10 price difference between regular and hybrid version.
Below is the link I used
View attachment 459196 View attachment 459197
so how is the quality?

·
Registered
Tucson SEL FWD 2022
24 Posts
Below is the link I used
I picked up one last week. Waiting on the mud guards.

·
Registered
22 Tuscan SEL ;21 Sonata N Line
357 Posts
I’d like to get the rear rubber cargo liner but one that has raised lips to catch spills if one occurs.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Below is the link I used
How difficult is it to lower the floor now?

And can you still easily lift up the flap to access under storage area or is there more resistance?

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Ultimate Hybrid
101 Posts
^ I bought the same reversible cargo "tray" (it's really a mat) for my '22 Tucson HEV on the day I took delivery of the vehicle (June 12th). The part number of the mat in Canada is P0F12-AC610. The MSRP for the mat up here is CAD $125.95, but the dealer let me have it for CAD $107.06 plus tax. The mat looks good - I'm currently using it carpet side UP. The "Tucson" insignia on the carpet side matches the insignia on the front carpet mats that came with the vehicle - nice touch.
With the mat installed it's just as easy to raise or lower the floor, and you can still easily lift up the flap to access the under-floor storage area.
As an aside.. I've decided to put the floor panel in its lower position permanently. In its lower position the floor panel gets additional support from the under-floor styrofoam structure. As well, the lower position creates a "barrier" at the front of the cargo area that prevents shifted items from falling out when the liftgate is raised.

·
Registered
234 Posts
^ I bought the same reversible cargo "tray" (it's really a mat) for my '22 Tucson HEV on the day I took delivery of the vehicle (June 12th). The part number of the mat in Canada is P0F12-AC610. The MSRP for the mat up here is CAD $125.95, but the dealer let me have it for CAD $107.06 plus tax. The mat looks good - I'm currently using it carpet side UP. The "Tucson" insignia on the carpet side matches the insignia on the front carpet mats that came with the vehicle - nice touch.
With the mat installed it's just as easy to raise or lower the floor, and you can still easily lift up the flap to access the under-floor storage area.
As an aside.. I've decided to put the floor panel in its lower position permanently. In its lower position the floor panel gets additional support from the under-floor styrofoam structure. As well, the lower position creates a "barrier" at the front of the cargo area that prevents shifted items from falling out when the liftgate is raised.
Thanks for your response.

As far as lower vs standard, I do have mine on lower now but am seeing some benefit to the standard level as it sits flush with the rest of the floor it would be easier to slide things out (luggage, heavy items). But as you stated the lower low floor does create a barrier.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
How difficult is it to lower the floor now?

And can you still easily lift up the flap to access under storage area or is there more resistance?
  • Its a bit difficult now to lower the floor. I keep mine on standard height most times.
  • yes its easy to access the flap not much resistance.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks. i was looking at the hybrid version i clicked on installation it opened up the pdf file and in the instructions it shows it being a little thicker not much.
Yes and I agree with rbreeze, its basically a mat.

·
Registered
Tucson SEL FWD 2022
24 Posts
This mat is reversible really don't know why since the cargo area has carpet. It does have creased edges to catch small spills. The WeatherTech one is more of a tray type that's made out of rubber. I paid around $40 here in the US at the dealership for my mat. I'm sure the WeatherTech one is probably more, but will give better protection.

·
Registered
Tucson SEL FWD 2022
24 Posts
correction on the cost of the mat. it wasn’t $40 that was the cargo net. Don’t remember how much i paid for the mat.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Got my Ruiya center console organizer as suggested by PMCErnie.
It's has a great fit and looks more than decent in terms of quality.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts