Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my 2022 Tucson Hybrid Blue two weeks ago, have just over 1100 miles with a 800 mile round trip from Columbus Ohio to Chicago and back this past week.

Averaged on the computer 35.3 MPG, acceptable given you have to drive at least 80mph on I-65 from Indy to Chicago.
Only a couple head scratches about the SUV,

Why isn’t there a glasses holder?
No auto lift tailgate on the Hybrid?
You can’t lock the door with the button on the door frame?

Anywho……
I drove the Ford Bronco Sport, Really nice but the dealer wouldn’t budge on the negative equity I had

I came from a Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV which I liked and didn’t have anything wrong with it. Had about a 20-25 mile EV range which I used to get to work. But the Tucson is heads and tails better.

waiting on a trailer hitch, weathertechs front mats and cargo mat.
I picked up a cargo cover on Amazon for around $100 less than the dealer. Oddly it fit.

only other “mod” I’m looking into is LED lights for the interior.

anyway look forward to giving input and listening.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Limited Hybrid, Quartz White
60 Posts
No sunglasses holder is also a pet peeve of mine. I bought a center console organizer to store them.
Only the Blue Hybrid has no auto lift tailgate. The other two Hybrid trim levels are equipped with a smart liftgate.
Not sure what you mean by door frame. The inside door panel? I lock the doors from the outside door handle.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Picked up my 2022 Tucson Hybrid Blue two weeks ago, have just over 1100 miles with a 800 mile round trip from Columbus Ohio to Chicago and back this past week.

Averaged on the computer 35.3 MPG, acceptable given you have to drive at least 80mph on I-65 from Indy to Chicago.
Only a couple head scratches about the SUV,

Anywho……
I drove the Ford Bronco Sport, Really nice but the dealer wouldn’t budge on the negative equity I had

I came from a Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV which I liked and didn’t have anything wrong with it. Had about a 20-25 mile EV range which I used to get to work. But the Tucson is heads and tails better.

waiting on a trailer hitch, weathertechs front mats and cargo mat.
I picked up a cargo cover on Amazon for around $100 less than the dealer. Oddly it fit.

only other “mod” I’m looking into is LED lights for the interior.

anyway look forward to giving input and listening.
I have a 2022 Tucson Hybrid Limited and I lock the driver's door with one tap on the door handle and lock all doors with double tap on the outside of door handle.
Not sure what you mean by auto-lift but if all doors are locked, I can stand at the rear for 4-5 seconds and the rear lift opens. I had to configure this auto-opening in the settings.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts