Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see where the 2021 Sonatas are a carry over model. Does anyone know when these will hit the lots? I see most people in these forums bought there 2020 in January.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
i'd trade looks(19") for better ride(17"). even 16's if they would clear the calipers. they could make an old people's version, no panoramic, no paddle shifters, 16" rims with the quietest and best riding tires.

·
Registered
402 Posts
i'd trade looks(19") for better ride(17"). even 16's if they would clear the calipers. they could make an old people's version, no panoramic, no paddle shifters, 16" rims with the quietest and best riding tires.
Wire wheel covers and white walls. Lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
I see where the 2021 Sonatas are a carry over model. Does anyone know when these will hit the lots? I see most people in these forums bought there 2020 in January.
Good selection of SEL Plus and Limited models here on the Gulf Coast of Florida.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey, I'm 70 and no thanks.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Hey, I'm 70 and no thanks.
yah, well, when i was 70, i may have felt the same. that stuff is ok for the n line, but i think they would sell more cars that are quiet and smooth riding. without paddle shifters and panoramic roof, then they could lower the price. make a limited senior edition

·
Registered
21 Posts
yah, well, when i was 70, i may have felt the same. that stuff is ok for the n line, but i think they would sell more cars that are quiet and smooth riding. without paddle shifters and panoramic roof, then they could lower the price. make a limited senior edition
Not a bad idea. I've had a sunroof on cars for years and had issues. I rarely open mine due to heat or going through areas I consider unsafe. As a great body shop owner I respect said, "When you cut a hole in the roof, you could be asking for trouble".

·
Registered
2012 Sonata 2.0t Ltd & 2020 Palisade Ltd
578 Posts
Not a bad idea. I've had a sunroof on cars for years and had issues. I rarely open mine due to heat or going through areas I consider unsafe. As a great body shop owner I respect said, "When you cut a hole in the roof, you could be asking for trouble".
Lol... where do you live that people get carjacked via sunroofs?

·
Registered
2020 Sonata SEL Plus
93 Posts
Yea, may be a FL thing... use to have convertibles and some people find it fun to throw stuff at you even if you were moving. Once we almost got hit by half a milk shake, hit the brakes and most of it hit windshield. Rare, but happens.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Driving culture is different in every state. I remember driving a rental on vacation in Fort Lauderdale and Miami, and I was shocked when no body would stop or slow down for the ambulance or fire trucks with their sirens on. In California, we slow down or stop. Just different, I guess.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts