Hyundai Forums banner
161 - 180 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks. Great info. Bought the last two SF’s there but it’s not convenient. I will let my sales guy know. I’m watching Hyundai inventory and Autotrader daily for new arrivals. How do you know about that car?
That's where we test drove the '21, and they looked into their allotments for us since we were ready to buy. They almost had the right one.

·
Registered
2021 Santa Fe Calligraphy
130 Posts
That's where we test drove the '21, and they looked into their allotments for us since we were ready to buy. They almost had the right one.
Thanks again. I’ll give the sales guy a heads up and keep my eyes open. I haven’t seen the blue (or the coquina beige) in person but I think it will be good.

·
Registered
130 Posts
White Exterior and Beige Interior. Was able to get for a little below MSRP. Your dealer should be able to see when there getting their allocations in. Several dealers I talked to all have beginning of April in CA/NM/AZ areas.

Also Spare will fit under the car. Had one dealer retrofit one already with the lift kit. I'm waiting to see if I can fit a full size tire instead of a spare tire width after installing a trailer hitch. If your going to get the spare, get the 165/90R17 size, not the 135/90R17 as that diameter is only 26.6 inches. The 165 spare width is 28.7 diameter. 20" Calligraphy Wheels are a 29".

Will post part numbers once I actually get everything confirmed but will be a few months.
You'll need the wheel carrier assembly (Lift kit), Foam tool holder, jack/ratchet wrench, spare wheel and tire. Bolts to hold the carrier assembly are already on the under body area on the Calligraphys.
Do you have an update on this on the details of parts needed for the addition of the spare. I’m getting a Calligraphy this week and it’s on the list of things to do sooner rather than later.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Do you have an update on this on the details of parts needed for the addition of the spare. I’m getting a Calligraphy this week and it’s on the list of things to do sooner rather than later.
I just got my Santa Fe delivered Sunday. Working on hitch next then carrier assembly.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yeah me too. Drove one with 19” in December so I could have had it then. Salesman was pushing hard. Even wife said dang those are ugly wheels. I figure by Memorial Day they will be much easier to find. And I can’t believe that Hyundai won’t extend or have new rebates, I don’t think these will be THAT much in demand.
Maybe once they get decent supply, but as of right now the average dealer is only getting 1 or 2 delivered per month, and they have 10+ people with deposits waiting for them to come in. I don't think Hyundai realizes just how many boxes the Calligraphy checks. Practicality, great looks (both interior and exterior), fun to drive (2.5T is insanely fast), vast amounts of tech, some of which competitors don't offer. $44K may seem like a lot for a hyundai, but this specific model and trim is well worth it. Combine that with supply issues and you get the current situation.

·
Registered
'19 Santa Fe SE 2.4L
464 Posts
Wouldn't the offset be the same between all rim sizes?, Since they are basically the same width?

·
Registered
'19 Santa Fe SE 2.4L
464 Posts
From what I have learned, +-5mm is acceptable, but more than that may cause bearing issues.

Does anyone know, is it possible to install 18-inches Santa Fe wheels from 2020 year model on 2021 Calligraphy trim?
Find out if they use the same brake calipers. If so, you should have no problem. Remember the offset info posted ^^^, but since the 2021 Santa Fe has optional 18" rims, I don't see why they wouldn't fit.

·
Registered
4 Posts
19 would be helpful too. Looking at ordering a full size spare. Haven't decided on 17 to 20 in size yet.
Offset on the 19" wheels is +51.

I recently installed new wheels on my Calligraphy that are +40 offset. No issues. Couldn't stand the OEM 19" wheels.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Offset on the 19" wheels is +51.

I recently installed new wheels on my Calligraphy that are +40 offset. No issues. Couldn't stand the OEM 19" wheels.
Thanks that's good to know. Trying figure out the 20 offset so I know what spare wheel sizes I can use. Usually offset has to be within 5 or so. Just haven't had time to call dealer.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Folks here who bought a 2021- did your owners manuals come in a cheap plastic pouch or a black leatherette case like they had in recent years?

·
Registered
746 Posts
Clear plastic and I could care less what it looks like... Read them and put them back in the glove box....don't know if I will ever look again. Everything is on the internet.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Clear plastic and I could care less what it looks like... Read them and put them back in the glove box....don't know if I will ever look again. Everything is on the internet.
I hear you, but would have expected something a bit better from Hyundai on their flagship model that costs north of $40K. The infotainment manual was wrapped separately and doesn’t even fit in the pouch. Hopefully the beancounter that saved $3 per vehicle got a promotion.

·
Registered
2021 Santa Fe Limited AWD, Stormy Sea
146 Posts
I hear you, but would have expected something a bit better from Hyundai on their flagship model that costs north of $40K. The infotainment manual was wrapped separately and doesn’t even fit in the pouch. Hopefully the beancounter that saved $3 per vehicle got a promotion.
I made a post about this a week or so ago. I just purchased a manual set from a 2015 Sonata and swapped in the manuals from the SF. There are other models that work, too, but the 2015 Sonata case was definitely just right, though you won't be able to slip much else into it.

Sonata Manual Case

161 - 180 of 200 Posts