Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone
Were new here (our 1st post) and are looking to purchase a 2021 Santa Fe LTD with AWD in the Austin Texas area. We are having trouble finding on in silver/white w/tan/gray interior. How much should we expect to pay when we do find one. Will prices trend down any time soon? The msrp is about $42K but we are hoping to get it well below $40K delivered. Were in no particular hurry and are trying to achieve the best price. Were retired and willing to travel if the price is right.
Regards
Bill and Carole

·
Registered
326 Posts
Truecar.com for a starting price. Build any 2020 complete and then it will give you the option to switch to a 2021. Also listed are the current incentives: it was $500 off and $500 MILTARY plus others for financing.

Use the hyundai.com Inventory search with different zip codes for specific colors or cars.com for the same thing.

Easy peasy.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi Njerald
Thank you so much for your suggestion. Followed your link and have requested a quote. Well see what transpires.
Thanks Again
Bill and Carole

·
Registered
326 Posts
Your biggest problem will be the AWD in your area.

My last 3 cars have been purchased out of state to get the trim/price/color that I wanted.

The closest of your color choices is 875 miles away from you....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are supposedly 3 in Racine, Tx . We'll see. I am skeptical, but inquiring anyway.
Bill and Carole

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your biggest problem will be the AWD in your area.

My last 3 cars have been purchased out of state to get the trim/price/color that I wanted.

The closest of your color choices is 875 miles away from you....
Where did you buy your cars? Were currently in Northern Ca. but will return to Texas.
Bill

·
Registered
326 Posts
Live in Washington. Bought one in OR, one in CA and one in ID.

Everything handled over the internet/email/text...... drove/flew down to the dealers and in one hour was on the road home.....

2 dealers even picked me up from the airport...the 3rd we drove and traded in our 2012 Sportage.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ran into a wall here. In searches on multiple web sites from here to Texas, there was only one Ltd, awd 2.5 turbo in the color (white w gray int) available (Condcord, CA, in the Bay area - read high cost) and they want 5K over msrp delivered. Apparently (according to one salesman) Hyundai HQ made a marketing decision to make the majority of the Santa Fe's in white w/black interiors. Others color combinations will supposedly become more plentiful in mid-march. We'll wait or buy a Subaru Outback.
Bill

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Were still holding out for a white, Limited. 2.5 AWD. The prices have started to move down somewhat and we did locate a Calligraphy in Killeen, Tex for supposedly $40,800 OTD. Wrong color combo however. The wife is adamant on this. And the weather there really sucks, to put it mildly, or is it freezingly? $40K is our price point at this time. We'll see. According to one dealer there won't be any of our color combo's till mid March. Pretty poor market assessment.
Bill

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hyundai.com only shows Black or Beige as interior trims for a white car.

You'll never get one if true.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts