Hyundai Forums banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Interesting video, I watched it on mute since I had other music playing on audio. Besides the license plate the 3 seater is a give away this is not a North American Santa Fe.
I was surprised the 2020-19 model has these indents on the wheel wells so I went to look and sure enough my 2019 has that. So negate my earlier post comment. Perhaps it's looks different since the 2021 presumably luxury model no longer has the "rough gray" trim pieces on door bottoms etc. The 2021 rear end is nice with that extra LED drip piece across the hatch but I'm concerned where they put the fog lamps in front. My 2019 fogs are very effective in low beam night driving, as good as the 2007 Jeep GC I traded in. Other than the no-shift-lever interior the wider center screen seems to work with all the controls concentrated on the forward center console area. Other than showing a hybrid badge, it would be nice to see a 2021 US/NA engine bay and of course all of this is dependent on what's sold here (and I don't really care just curious planning to keep my 2019 8 more years).
Don't think they have foglights...just like it's big brother, the Palisade

·
Registered
19 SF Limited AWD 2.4
296 Posts
What indents on the wheel wells are you talking about?
The surround on the wheel wells are INdented, which looked weird in the 2021 photos. Then I watched this video and saw the 2020s had them, went out to the garage and yes the 2019s have them too. The do NOT look as strange in real life as on the photos.

·
Registered
2019 Santa Fe Essential
176 Posts
The surround on the wheel wells are INdented, which looked weird in the 2021 photos. Then I watched this video and saw the 2020s had them, went out to the garage and yes the 2019s have them too. The do NOT look as strange in real life as on the photos.
agreed, never really noticed them before on my 2019 but yep, they are there.

·
Registered
‘19 Santa Fe Ultimate 2.0T FWD (Machine Gray/Espresso Gray)
1,522 Posts
They do look ODD without the black vinyl lower side trim molding that’s on the ‘19 & ‘20 models. I’m disliking a lot of things about the ‘21 model, assuming this is the ‘21 USA model.

·
Registered
2019 Santa Fe SE (Earthy Bronze) with factory trailer hitch.
42 Posts
As far as FOG lights go, they would be redundant. That would put 3 pairs of lights on the front. The top LEDs that seem to do nothing, then the actual headlights, and then the FOG lights at the bottom. I Know the '19-'20's are available with fog lights, but I think they went with "style" over "function"

·
Registered
2019 Santa Fe Ultimate 2.0T HTRAC
619 Posts
"3 pairs of lights on the front" is nothing compared to 4 pairs from the trim with LED headlight option

·
Registered
71 Posts
There are 2 cupholders in the center console. One is covered up by a small lid there in front of the most rearward cup holder.

41 - 60 of 66 Posts