Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Ultimate 2.0t AWD
164 Posts
Wow that Thor's Hammer LED Daylight Lamps are straight off of Volvo's design but Vertical instead of Horizontal.

·
Registered
2019 Santa Fe Essential
176 Posts
The lighting is messed up! I like the current front profile better.
Fog light na.
ya not sure, would have to see it in person. Would like to see some foggers at the bottom corners to really tell.

·
Registered
2019 Ultimate 2.0t AWD
164 Posts
Nice. But that looks like if there is an N-Line version in the works it would only be in Korea.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Yeah I... don't care for that.

Hopefully it looks better in person (the new Sonata suffers from this same problem).

·
Registered
19 SF Limited AWD 2.4
296 Posts
Don't care about the front end & lights: the 2019-20 are fine, this is ok. But look 40 seconds in there is a 1 second glance at an interior (is it the SF or a Palisade?) implying a push button style shifter? That and the rotaries Chrysler/Jeep went with are a no go for me. 3 mons of our coldest winter time (when stuck in MN, not snowbirding) I wear heavy ski gloves or mittens due to a medical condition in my hands and can NOT manipulate buttons or knobs, good old shift levers are the only thing that works.
Was there a mention of the engines? I saw another quip on Google news implying this 2021 still has 2.4 & 2.0T which makes no sense why they wouldn't follow the Sonata route. No matter, my 2019 doesn't even have 12,000 mi yet with all the restrictions since March. I won't have any problems staying within 10/100k Hyundai warranty at this rate.

·
Registered
2019 Santa Fe Essential
176 Posts
The more I look at it the more I like it. The interior shot is the only one we have seen and supposedly from the 2021 Santa Fe.

·
Registered
'20 Santa Fe Ultimate 2.0T HTRAC
66 Posts
I'm not really a fan of those push button style shifters. I know they can clear up a lot of space on the centre console but I still prefer of have the traditional one. I think the front looks ok IMO, it's kinda unique in some way.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts