Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I accidentally clipped someone's mailbox by accident driving my girlfriends 2021 elantra. I'm looking for just the passenger side mirror glass because it got shattered. I would like to just buy the glass instead of the whole housing if anyone can lead me in the right direction. Thanks

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Hey guys, I accidentally clipped someone's mailbox by accident driving my girlfriends 2021 elantra. I'm looking for just the passenger side mirror glass because it got shattered. I would like to just buy the glass instead of the whole housing if anyone can lead me in the right direction. Thanks
i had a similar incident. i had to replace the whole mirror, and in the process, i tried to remove pieces to save. getting the glass off/on is not as easy as you think. korea built, glass w/heat is 97621-AA160. i think the glass was intact, but i think it broke while removing it. i did talk to a body shop, and they verified the glass is not easy to replace. good luck, post back the result

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i had a similar incident. i had to replace the whole mirror, and in the process, i tried to remove pieces to save. getting the glass off/on is not as easy as you think. korea built, glass w/heat is 97621-AA160. i think the glass was intact, but i think it broke while removing it. i did talk to a body shop, and they verified the glass is not easy to replace. good luck, post back the result
Okay thank you for the information, I appreciate it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts