Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2021 Elantra Limited has started completely on its own twice in the last few days. I have an iPhone so I’m not using digital key but I do have the NFC card key and I use bluelink. Tonight I went to the grocery store. I turned off the car and locked the doors using the NFC card key. I was in the store and got a notification that my car was on. And the doors were unlocked. How can this even be. I went out and there it was on and completely unlocked. What the **** is happening?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not hitting the button on fob by accident? It is remote start feature if you hold middle button on remote
Nope. Not hitting the fob. And the fob is supposed to have a safety feature where you must first press the lock button then within 4 seconds press and hold the start button.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
something to do with the nfc key? i think you are the only person in the world with one, and it was used to lock the car. is there any way to disable it? kinda scary

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.