Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does everyone think? Personally, since I'm an owner of a 2012 2.0T Sonata, I'd like to see a more powerful engine. I believe it will come at a later date. But I certainly like the new design.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Glad to see this sub-forum finally show up.
I am very much looking forward to this car.
If I like the test drive, there is a very good chance that this will be my next car.
The only question at that point is whether or not I wait for the more powerful engine.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Glad to see this sub-forum finally show up.
I am very much looking forward to this car.
If I like the test drive, there is a very good chance that this will be my next car.
The only question at that point is whether or not I wait for the more powerful engine.
Yep, holding my wallet for the '20 Sonata 'N'Line to debut.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am leaning towards buying a 2020 Sonata IF i like it to replace my 2006 V6. My wife is also shopping for a PHEV and I told her to wait and see the new Sonata. We drove the Ioniq, the Prius Prime , the Focus Energy and the Clarity. Want to wait and see the Sonata.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
How long before a class action lawsuit pops up for some warranty support for owners with 'issues'? I give it 4 years tops

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Hyundai quality

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hyundai quality
Maybe update your sources, because both JD Power and Consumer Reports rank Hyundai, Genesis and Kia at the top of the quality rankings.

And I say that as the owner of a 2012 Sonata 2.0t which is on its second motor and has had all other Sonata known issues happen to it. I still bought a 2020 Palisade.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I love the car but if Hyundai wants to keep up in the class they are in then they need a more powerful motor. With the motors they are offering now it puts them last in the class. Everyone else has at least a 240-250hp 2.0t. 180hp is not going to cut it in the top of the line Sonata.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I love the car but if Hyundai wants to keep up in the class they are in then they need a more powerful motor. With the motors they are offering now it puts them last in the class. Everyone else has at least a 240-250hp 2.0t. 180hp is not going to cut it in the top of the line Sonata.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
15 Posts
More articles are being posted by the minute...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts