Hyundai Forums banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ever think of having your roof wrapped in gloss black? Your shark fin is already black, usually those are pretty involved to wrap. Weird Hyundai added a black snarkfin to a white roof.
Yeah I have looked into it. I like the look but didn't want the panoramic sunroof. I never use it and it's one more potential problem down the road. It's on my list of upgrades at some point.

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Updates since purchase
20 inch STR wheels
Carbon door handles
Carbon fiber mirrors
Painted calipers red
Matte black plasti dip on sonata badge and sonata letters on trunk
Footwell lighting
Red Hyundai floor mats

View attachment 453959 View attachment 453959 View attachment 453960
Looks great! I was looking into the same exact wheels but am worried how easily they'll get dirty. Did you ceramic coat them by any chance. Also one small change I would do it to change the door handles red since you painted the calipers red.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Red door handles... some would def see that as a “ricer” mod.

I kind of like the look of red mirror/mirror caps, also “ricer“ but some standards although on a 6 figure super car not sure how you can say it’s ricer lol.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I could care less what others think, it's aesthetically pleasing. Just saying what I would have done but only because the calipers are red.
I think red mirror caps make more sense, never seen anyone do red door handles. Glad you have thick skin and do what you want/like, that’s how it should be.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I think red mirror caps make more sense, never seen anyone do red door handles. Glad you have thick skin and do what you want/like, that’s how it should be.
Yea theres a guy who lives around me with a white Acura that has red rims and door handles. I don't get why it's ugly, it looks good imo. The mirrors are too big and would create too much red in my eyes, something small and subtle like the door handles would be perfect and would also match the taillights. I don't know,, I like it...to each is own I guess.. Here's a few examples.

Attachments

·
Registered
507 Posts
Yea theres a guy who lives around me with a white Acura that has red rims and door handles. I don't get why it's ugly, it looks good imo. The mirrors are too big and would create too much red in my eyes, something small and subtle like the door handles would be perfect and would also match the taillights. I don't know,, I like it...to each is own I guess.. Here's a few examples. View attachment 457402 View attachment 457405 View attachment 457406
I still think mirror caps look better. Something about them against the darker windows.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts