Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When pressing unlock on key, caution lights will flicker but headlights will remain off. I’ve been through the manual and can’t seem to find the settings if changeable.
Planning on taking it to the dealership but if someone has a suggestion it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2020 Sonata Limited (Stormy Sea)
309 Posts
The Welcome System must be activated in the vehicle settings. The lamp switch must also be in the headlamp or AUTO position. When you press Unlock once, the headlights should turn on for 15 seconds. If you press lock or unlock again, they will turn back off.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for replying!
I can’t find that section in the settings to turn it on. Do you know which setting tab it is under?

·
Banned
7,038 Posts
Are they not supplying owners manuals anymore?

·
Registered
2020 Sonata Limited (Stormy Sea)
309 Posts
Thanks for replying!
I can’t find that section in the settings to turn it on. Do you know which setting tab it is under?
Go to settings, Vehicle, Convenience, Welcome Light, Enable.

If you just got the car, I do recommend taking an hour of your weekend and sifting through every setting page and function. It's the best way I've found of learning your car. Of course, reading the manual doesn't hurt either. (y)

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
an hour? gonna take way longer than that. i downloaded both the owners manual, and the avn5 navigation and i have read and re read them at least 3 times. i am still learning the settings, and i find it difficult to correlate what the settings should be, and where to find them in the manuals. what helped me the most was the youtube tutorials:
i think there are 21 of them. also, there is stuff in both manuals that dont pertain to our car, and some are hard to figure out if they are there. the quick reference is also a great help. and this forum, too.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I downloaded the manual as well, and I took screenshots of whatever I find important. Has made life a lil easier.

But yes, the manual is a 'must read' for this car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts