Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To help others negotiate a good price please post the following for your 2020 Sonata Limited. Thanks!

Date purchased:
Exterior color:
Interior color:
State:
Price including destination*:

* Do NOT include any incentives (like military, loyalty, student), trade-in, dealer installed accessories, dealer document fees, tax, title and registration

·
Registered
502 Posts
To help others negotiate a good price please post the following for your 2020 Sonata Limited. Thanks!

Date purchased:
Exterior color:
Interior color:
State:
Price including destination*:

* Do NOT include any incentives (like military, loyalty, student), trade-in, dealer installed accessories, dealer document fees, tax, title and registration
That's an interesting question for your first post in this forum.
Start with TrueCar.com good info there.

·
Registered
20 Sonata LTD, St. Sea Blue, All Black interior.
86 Posts
Date purchased: 2/17/20
Exterior color: Stormy Sea Blue
Interior color: Black/Black
State: NY
Price including destination*: $34,230 excludes rebates ($500 mfg. and $500 online rebate) and dealer added features (First aid kit etc.)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Kind of a half answered question. Most people have trades and paying a higher price for the new car but getting a superior offer on a trade to offset it can you leave you with a lower net price.

Purchased 1/22
White/Tan
Louisiana
$31,727 (Circle A Plan)

I also got the $500 loyalty rebate on top of that and a generous allowance for my trade. My car was built before the $300 up charge for Quartz White. I got the 1.9% financing in addition. They announced free maintenance a week after I picked the car up which I wasn't too pleased about.

·
Registered
20 Sonata LTD, St. Sea Blue, All Black interior.
86 Posts
Yeah, besides the $500 loyalty rebate I got an additional $500 rebate online (something with Allstate, that I just received approval from the Mfg. today with the check arriving in 8-10 weeks). I traded in my Silver Sonata 2017 Sport with 10.5k miles (and a parking lot pole scratch) that KBB said in good condition ranged from approx. 11k - 13k trade in value. I was expecting an offer of no more than 11k and was blown away they gave me 13k for it with my still owning 12.8k to HMF. Very generous IMO. And the 1.9%. So that made it 33,230 and if I count the generous trade in of lets say 2k more than I expected 31,230?

·
Registered
163 Posts
SEL Plus but I got 1-2k under invoice for being in "The Circle". Its fixed supplier pricing but can get the exact numbers if anyone cares. Plus $500 loyalty, 1.9%, and 5 years of maintenance. No trade-in. NC dealer. fwiw...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Date purchased: 01/08/2020
Exterior color: Quartz White
Interior color: Tan
State: Texas (AutoMax in Killeen)
Price including destination* $31,636

No rebates applied, but very decent trade in. As others have noted, I did also get the 1.9% financing.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Date Purchased: 1/12/20
Exterior Color: Hampton Gray
Interior Color: Black
State: Utah (Murdock Hyundai)
Price: $34,292.83 (out the door price, including tax, title, etc.)

·
Registered
2020 Sonata Limited (Stormy Sea)
164 Posts
Date purchased: Feb 22
Exterior color: Stormy Sea
Interior color: Camel/Dark Grey
State: Illinois
Price including destination: $34,655

That's MSRP. I got a $1300 discount through work, so $33,314.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Date purchased: 12/31/2020
Exterior color: Shimmering Silver
Interior color: Grey
State:Michigan
Price including destination*:MRSP: 34,445. Sale price: $31,212, minus $3,250 rebate + taxes/fees = $30,352 out the door. The sale price and rebate were part of circle M pricing.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Everyone, go to Hyundai’s website and do the Build and Price option. Once you pick the car, click on payment calculator. Hyundai is giving $1500 rebate now plus I got the $500 loyalty. So I got $2000 in Hyundai rebates on top of the discounted Circle Plan price. I stumbled upon it by accident because I had a hard time finding Stormy Sea. Take screenshots! Best deal I could have hoped for. If you’re in the DFW area let me know and I’ll send you to the dealer who honored all of these discounts with now hassle. I posted a pic of the discounts I found on the website.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Everyone, go to Hyundai’s website and do the Build and Price option. Once you pick the car, click on payment calculator. Hyundai is giving $1500 rebate now plus I got the $500 loyalty. So I got $2000 in Hyundai rebates on top of the discounted Circle Plan price. I stumbled upon it by accident because I had a hard time finding Stormy Sea. Take screenshots! Best deal I could have hoped for. If you’re in the DFW area let me know and I’ll send you to the dealer who honored all of these discounts with now hassle. I posted a pic of the discounts I found on the website.
Your screenshot shows that you got a lease, not a purchase. I'm pretty sure that the only offers for purchase are 1.9% financing, and the maybe possibility of selected targeted rebates (ex First Responder, Military, etc).

·
Registered
25 Posts
Everyone, go to Hyundai’s website and do the Build and Price option. Once you pick the car, click on payment calculator. Hyundai is giving $1500 rebate now plus I got the $500 loyalty. So I got $2000 in Hyundai rebates on top of the discounted Circle Plan price. I stumbled upon it by accident because I had a hard time finding Stormy Sea. Take screenshots! Best deal I could have hoped for. If you’re in the DFW area let me know and I’ll send you to the dealer who honored all of these discounts with now hassle.
Your screenshot shows that you got a lease, not a purchase. I'm pretty sure that the only offers for purchase are 1.9% financing, and the maybe possibility of selected targeted rebates (ex First Responder, Military, etc).
True on the lease. But it’s going to be purchased eventually

·
Registered
3 Posts
Everyone, go to Hyundai’s website and do the Build and Price option. Once you pick the car, click on payment calculator. Hyundai is giving $1500 rebate now plus I got the $500 loyalty. So I got $2000 in Hyundai rebates on top of the discounted Circle Plan price. I stumbled upon it by accident because I had a hard time finding Stormy Sea. Take screenshots! Best deal I could have hoped for. If you’re in the DFW area let me know and I’ll send you to the dealer who honored all of these discounts with now hassle.

True on the lease. But it’s going to be purchased eventually
There has been lease cash available for several months. I am planning to purchase, and am waiting for purchase rebates. Inventory has been building up at dealers near me, and I am hoping purchase rebates are offered this month.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Date purchased: 5/3/2020
Exterior color: Portofino Gray
Interior color: Light Gray
State: VA
Price: $30,845 (nothing included).
Taxes, title, processing brought to $33,100 then rebates back down to $30,600.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
3/30 34,980(incl tt&l)
portofino gray
however, they gave us 9500 trade in on a 2016 elantra with hail damage. another dealer offered 6k. then, 1000 rebate, which i think was military and loyalty. 0% financing for 60 mo, plus no payment due for 4 months. i like 0 percent financing, i consider it free money. kinda crazy day, went to first dealer, their estimator was not yet there, so went to second dealer(also where we bought our first elantra, and they gave us the best deal). we drove the sonata home that day

·
Registered
46 Posts
Date purchased: 5/3/2020
Exterior color: Portofino Gray
Interior color: Light Gray
State: VA
Price: $30,845 (nothing included).
Taxes, title, processing brought to $33,100 then rebates back down to $30,600.
you got almost $4000 discount (no program? ) and then addtional $2500 in rebates on a LIMITED? 1000 cash, 1000 loyalty and 500 finance rebate? what rate did you get thru hyundai? thanks.
dave.

·
Registered
3 Posts
you got almost $4000 discount (no program? ) and then addtional $2500 in rebates on a LIMITED? 1000 cash, 1000 loyalty and 500 finance rebate? what rate did you get thru hyundai? thanks.
dave.
If I had taken the 0% offer I would lose $1000 in rebates. Doing 2.49% let me keep it. I asked for total price doing both and went with 2.49% because it ended up being cheaper.

·
Registered
2012 Sonata 2.0t Ltd & 2020 Palisade Ltd
417 Posts
If I had taken the 0% offer I would lose $1000 in rebates. Doing 2.49% let me keep it. I asked for total price doing both and went with 2.49% because it ended up being cheaper.
Aren't you going to pay more than $1,000 in interest over the life of your loan at 2.49% though (depending on how much you decide to pay every month)?

1 - 20 of 102 Posts