Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
Recently I had the chance to test drive the new Sonata with its amazing features. I also had the chance to compare it to the new 2020 Legacy and 2020 standard model Passat.

Here's the video:

Let me know your thoughts.

Sam

·
Registered
476 Posts
Hello everyone,
Recently I had the chance to test drive the new Sonata with its amazing features. I also had the chance to compare it to the new 2020 Legacy and 2020 standard model Passat.

Here's the video:

Sam
What are your thoughts?
Hello everyone,

Here's the video:

Sam
Since you are the one doing the comparison, what are your thoughts?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
What are your thoughts?

Since you are the one doing the comparison, what are your thoughts?
Technology side the Sonata is a winner. Performance side the Legacy has better power delivery. Once the Sonata N comes out, it will change the game. Looks wise, the front end as I said in the video, looks like a sad fish. Overall is sleek design. Passat is behind in many things.

·
Registered
155 Posts
As a long time owner of two VWs, I went straight to the VW dealer last month when it was time to move on. I tried. I really did. I loved my VWs. Knowing I couldn't afford to natural transition to the beautiful Arteon from my CC, I looked at the Passats. I was so disappointed by how they really hadn't come very far with their interiors. Let me say that another way -- The interior of my 2010 CC looked remarkably (shockingly) similar to the 2020 Passat.

After over 2 hours at VW.... I left Germany, something I never thought I would do. The only VW car I saw as a move forward was the Arteon.

Yes. Fish. I am trying to embrace it. I do it in doses by not always walking upon it from the front. She's best from the side.

·
Registered
129 Posts
As a long time owner of two VWs, I went straight to the VW dealer last month when it was time to move on. I tried. I really did. I loved my VWs. Knowing I couldn't afford to natural transition to the beautiful Arteon from my CC, I looked at the Passats. I was so disappointed by how they really hadn't come very far with their interiors. Let me say that another way -- The interior of my 2010 CC looked remarkably (shockingly) similar to the 2020 Passat.

After over 2 hours at VW.... I left Germany, something I never thought I would do. The only VW car I saw as a move forward was the Arteon.

Yes. Fish. I am trying to embrace it. I do it in doses by not always walking upon it from the front. She's best from the side.

I only see the interior when I'm driving and it's great.

·
Registered
39 Posts
The front end is either love it or hate it. I personally am a fan. I also think Hyundai wanted to get back to this aggressive style of design after the previous model's conservative approach.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts