Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
‘19 Santa Fe Ultimate 2.0T; ‘22 Tucson Limited 2.5
2,786 Posts
It’s a terrible thing that you bought a new vehicle without testing the sound system during your test drives. Terrible! Take it back to the dealer immediately.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
It could be that the sound system is defective. I'm having a hard time believing how terrible it is considering it's Infinity audio, which I had on my 2008 Kia and sounded great.
Take it right back. Have it checked. Test other vehicles. If you don’t like it, get another vehicle. Nobody here is able to hear your audio system, or fix it. In my state the buyer has 3 business days to cancel a deal.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
This is what the OP said:

“It sounds atrocious worse than my mom's CRV without premium audio. It's so bad that it's the worst sound system I've used in a car. Any car. No exaggerations. Is it this terrible, or can my car be defective?”

The clock is ticking. Get to the dealer if you don’t want to get stuck with it.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
The car is not defective. I tried another Infinity audio Santa Fe on the lot. The speakers are just way too bright leading to listening fatigue. I am planning to upgrade the speaker system to something more balanced.
I imagine that plan from 9 months ago fell through. It’s an expensive proposition. My ‘19 Ultimate sound system is good enough.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts