Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had this car for a little over 2 years. Wireless charger has always worked fine for multiple phones. Suddenly a week ago the charger stopped working. Looked at the manual to go through the steps to make sure it is enabled, and the option doesn't even show up on the screen. My Hyundai dealership is booking out a month from now so I was just curious if this happened to anyone else and if there was a solution other than bringing it to the dealership and possibly spending a bunch of $ on it :( Thank you!

·
Registered
2022 Santa Fe PHEV Phantom Black Pearl
682 Posts
Have you checked the fuses? Although it's shared with the AV System, so I would assume that would have been noticed if that was not working.

It's possible the module has just become unplugged or had a failure. Due to it being within the center console, it would be best to wait unfortunately if you've done the basic checks. It's covered under warranty so should be sorted out. In the meantime, may be worth getting a short USB cable to use for power (instead of having a huge amount of cable snaking around the place...)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts