Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Invited to an auto research group last week to check out 3 row crossovers.
Was asked opinions about our current ride and opinions on 3 row CUV's in general. We were then taken to look at 5 CUV's, one of which was the new
2020 Hyundai Palisade which is set to replace the 2019 Santa Fe XL.
In the room for comparison were the Honda Pilot, Toyota Highlander, Ford Explorer and Chevy Traverse.

We sat in each vehicle in all three rows to evaluate design, ease of entry,
function, and comfort. Of the 5 vehicles I thought only the Traverse felt larger.
The Palisade will have the 3.8l V6 and 8 speed. Tow rating will be 5,000 lbs.
It has a large 10.2" infotainment screen, and the best laid out dash of the group. Very modern and stylish.

The grill is huge similar to the Grandmaster concept. It has the metal band below the grill but the lower valance was painted with black trim. Headlights are vertical led similar to layout shown but with round reflectors.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks, sounds great so far. I'm looking to buy a 3 row now but I'll have to wait to see Palisade. I thought I was going to buy a Subaru Ascent. It's got everything I want except the dash layout. It's just like my daughter's entry level Impreza. I'm ready for something more digital and luxury.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.