Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am deaf and can't hear the Turn Signal Relay. I bought a relay with an alarm. The problem is how to find out where it goes? Does anybody Know? also what and how do you take off any access panels please

·
Registered
13,366 Posts
I doubt your alarm relay will be suitable for a 2019 model. Newer cars don't have turn signal relays. Flashing the turn signals is done through electronic wizardry these days.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I doubt your alarm relay will be suitable for a 2019 model. Newer cars don't have turn signal relays. Flashing the turn signals is done through electronic wizardry these days.
I was hoping you wouldn't say that. Is there a way of making the blinker louder Autospark?

·
Registered
13,366 Posts
You could probably just connect a little 12V sounder to the turn signal circuits. The sounder would beep every time voltage was sent to the turn signal bulbs, just like the sounder in the relay would. Below is a wee diagram showing how to do it. That should work, or you could do away with the two diodes shown on the diagram and use two sounders instead, one connected to each turn signal circuit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts