Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Alberta, and it’s currently -28. I can’t for the life of me find my block heater cord. Does anyone know where I should be looking. It’s not plain to see and I need some guidance please!! Can’t have the car dying!!

·
Banned
7,041 Posts
It's in the owners manual. I DO NOT KNOW WHERE IT IS SO I REFER YOU TO WHERE YOU CAN FIND THE INFORMATION YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. I'M NOT YELLING AT YOU. THIS IS FOR OTHERS WHO DO NOT LIKE ME.

Reactions: TheRoxzilla

·
Registered
2014 SFS Limited 2.0T
438 Posts
AFAIK, a block heater is not standard equipment and has to be special ordered. My guess is you don't have one.

P.S. I doubt it would be in the owner's manual either.

·
Banned
7,041 Posts
It's in the manual. It'll be under optional equipment.

·
Banned
7,041 Posts
Perhaps if you didn't reply to every new member with a RTFM style post more people would like you.
If they have an issue that is not in the manual, if I can help I will advise. Do you know how many people were actually helped by reading their manual? Some even find other interesting things they did not know in the search for whatever tidbit they were searching. I do not have all manuals memorized. Sorry.

·
Registered
2014 SFS Limited 2.0T
438 Posts
It's in the manual. It'll be under optional equipment.
Does your manual specify where to find the end of the cord? The online Santa Fe manual for the US model does not.

The only way I could find the cord was to pop the hood and follow the wire.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts