Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally changed the dim headlights to LEDs on my 2018 Tucson. I tried to install different H7 LED headlight bulbs, but failed. Because the oem headlight bulb has the black retainer. It requires a adapter if you want to change oem halogen bulb to LEDs. I google "hyundai tucson headlight bulb adapter", and found a Youtube video about 2018 Tucson headlight bulb adapter. It's very easy to change oem halogen bulb to LEDs with the retainer adapter. Here I share my installation process:

1. The OEM headlight bulb retainer

2. The headlight housing socket

3.Install H7 led headlight bulbs(with the retainer adapter)

Much brighter than oem halogen headlights. Amazing!!!

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
That adapter looks much better than the first adapter that came out.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts

I'm looking for LED bulbs for my son's 2018. Are the "Lastfit" the only bulbs you found that work with their adapter? I'm asking because I know two people who bought bulbs from last fit and they were both unhappy with them. The bulbs only lasted 8 months. I've put Beamtechs in three cars....that was over two years ago and they are still working great. However they don't have an adapter

Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm looking for LED bulbs for my son's 2018. Are the "Lastfit" the only bulbs you found that work with their adapter? I'm asking because I know two people who bought bulbs from last fit and they were both unhappy with them. The bulbs only lasted 8 months. I've put Beamtechs in three cars....that was over two years ago and they are still working great. However they don't have an adapter

Thanks
Yes, their adapter only work with their bulbs. Lasfit led bulbs are working great on my car, very very bright, I like them.
I think every brand led bulbs have more or less quality problem.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts