Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
My 2015 GL (Canadian base) with 2.4 is marked 1.1 which equals 16 lbs ....Cheers p

and I really don't care why you need this.... :)

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Great help by the way........... :(
The reason he wanted to know is that each year car might be different than another(hence wanting to know year). Engine size also is another variable. Lots of times it matters where a person lives when it comes to salt issues. It is very annoying to someone on this site to ask over and over again about what year car you have, what engine, what trim level, where do you live. Personally, I think this site is at fault for not requiring all this information before allowing posting.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The reason he wanted to know is that each year car might be different than another(hence wanting to know year). Engine size also is another variable. Lots of times it matters where a person lives when it comes to salt issues. It is very annoying to someone on this site to ask over and over again about what year car you have, what engine, what trim level, where do you live. Personally, I think this site is at fault for not requiring all this information before allowing posting.

Well, that explanation makes some sense. But I seriously doubt my location makes a big difference......though I could be wrong.

For the record its a 2018 Sonata SE with the 2.4 engine and I live in the Sunshine State.

All I wanted was the cap rating. Seems to be 1.1 bar, which translates to 16lb pressure. I now have my info, and I'll go from there. Thanks folks!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Sure - if you believe that fine:laugh:...........Cheers p

·
Registered
8,180 Posts
I've bought two Stant China made ones for each of my Hyundais. Neither fit right. I would go with OEM.

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
I need a reason to know this?

Filled in my info........where?
Edit profile... info make it quick easy look-see to know what we playing with and which market (this is a global site)

SaleenDriver

Location ??

201x Sonata 1.6 / 2.0 / 2.4

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Edit profile... info make it quick easy look-see to know what we playing with and which market (this is a global site)

SaleenDriver

Location ??

201x Sonata 1.6 / 2.0 / 2.4

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
I do agree that it doesn't hurt to fill out this info however it was not rocket science to just answer his question --- he said 2018 , Sonata , SE = 2.4 --- what more did you need?
Cheers p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts