Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a great car BUT I hate the yellow daylights on Sonata 2018 SE, I buy my car brand-new, it's any problem with my warranty if I change that ugly yellow light for a white one? It's any white daylight available at any aftermarket? Because I try at AutoZone and Advance Autoparts and they don't have nothing.
Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just ordered some drls for my 2018 sonata se the bulb is a 2357. So apparently hyundai wants to sell you the sel LEDs when your bulbs burn out don't to that just get some 2357 bulbs.
Screenshot_20201018-190844_Amazon Shopping.jpg

·
Registered
2018 Sonata Se; 2018 Tucson
9 Posts
I just got those same bulbs in yesterday and installed them in my 2018 SE. They look fantastic especially if you upgrade the Head lights to LED

·
Registered
113 Posts
any 2357 bulb will fit. i put some sylvania LED on then. the only thing difficult is putting them on. you have to go the fender liner or the lower splash cover.

·
Registered
2018 Sonata Se; 2018 Tucson
9 Posts
any 2357 bulb will fit. i put some sylvania LED on then. the only thing difficult is putting them on. you have to go the fender liner or the lower splash cover.
The driver side you can just reach down and do no problem. The passenger side is the one i had to remove the 3 plastic pop rivets and sneak my hand in there to swap it out.

·
Registered
113 Posts
The driver side you can just reach down and do no problem. The passenger side is the one i had to remove the 3 plastic pop rivets and sneak my hand in there to swap it out.
yeah that is what i had to do. i like that in the vehicle manual it says for headlight o front bulb replacement take it to the dealer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts