Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The local dealer here has a 2018 Sonata SEL for $14,695. This is after retail and sales event discounts.
The other SELs are $4000 plus more. All of the SEL's I looked at have the same options, just different colors.
I'm sure there is a simple explanation, but a little confused. I am headed over in a bit to take a look, and hope the ad isn't just to get buyers in to get the "it has just been sold, but we have other cars" line.
Will add, this is listed on their website for several cities.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Even with the student and veteran credit, which I think it’s $500.00 each, still a very low selling price.

·
Registered
2011 Santa Fe LTD 4cyl, 2wd: 2021 Tucson LTD 4cyl, 2wd
394 Posts
The local dealer here has a 2018 Sonata SEL for $14,695. This is after retail and sales event discounts.
The other SELs are $4000 plus more. All of the SEL's I looked at have the same options, just different colors.
I'm sure there is a simple explanation, but a little confused. I am headed over in a bit to take a look, and hope the ad isn't just to get buyers in to get the "it has just been sold, but we have other cars" line.
Will add, this is listed on their website for several cities.
Please let us know what they say. The best I can get with very generous incentives and all of them is 16.5-17K. Which dealership?

Not sure what the deal is but will give you an example. I am in Atlanta, I have done a search on cars.com for the whole country and Sonata SEL in Maryland area is several thousand less than in Atlanta. Not sure why or what the gimmick might be.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.