Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! So, I got my 2018 SE the other day and I've found they got rid of the trunk pull handle on the deck that my 2013 has. Anybody with a 2018 that had put one in or know a good place to get one?

Thanks!

BTW, don't they look cute together? ?

Beans

Attachments

·
Registered
313 Posts
Short of cutting into the trunk liner, I don't know how.

At first, I thought you were asking how to OPEN trunk when car has a dead battery. (Yes there is a way, right there on owners manual - I looked, tried, and it works - let's see how many others know how?)

·
Registered
772 Posts
Short of cutting into the trunk liner, I don't know how.

At first, I thought you were asking how to OPEN trunk when car has a dead battery. (Yes there is a way, right there on owners manual - I looked, tried, and it works - let's see how many others know how?)
I was browsing videos on youtube when i stumbled upon the manua trunk release. Didnt know about it till then. Pretty handy info.

If you cant open your trunk with the button on the trunk, there’s a little pop-off cover under the left side bench on the rear seats. Between the door and the seat bench. Pop the cover, pull the hook-lever inside and trunk releases.

As for the trunk handle, not sure how to add that besides maybe adding a wing/spoiler on the trunk itself.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha, yep I read that in the owners manual last night. Kind of nifty.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts