Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the Factory Service Manual. Anyone know where I can buy or download it?

Thanks

·
Registered
371 Posts
Here's the dealer level access.
Ok, do you have any info on how much it will cost and how to go about buying "time" or a download? It doesn't appear to give option at your link unless you are in the know. Which since you owned a shop, you know. I need to get some electrical schematics on two different late model cars.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Ok, do you have any info on how much it will cost and how to go about buying "time" or a download? It doesn't appear to give option at your link unless you are in the know. Which since you owned a shop, you know. I need to get some electrical schematics on two different late model cars.
Did you go to web site ???
I you go to the web site I listed just go to the main menu and select Hyundai Elantra...you must give vin# to get to GT.
manual ...cost $80

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
This guy bought a week for $40 which is the most common.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts