Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I have a question so recently there have been issues going on in my marriage and I'm trying to get away from the situation I'm in because it's not healthy and it's actually quite scary there is a GPS system on my 2018 Hyundai Elantra which allows my husband to see where I'm at every minute of the day he follows me harasses me and I'm not doing anything wrong it's a control issue for sure it's embarrassing he shows up at my friend's houses and it's crazy psycho stuff all the way around I need to know where this GPS location system is and if there is a way I can disable it before I end up dead can anyone please help me

·
Registered
1 Posts
Are you talking about Blue Link? You could try calling and asking them to disable the Car Finder service. Since it goes through satellite (or cellular?), they could probably disable access

(800) 633 - 5151

Otherwise if it's a GPS with signal he has direct access to, you could look for a device that can locally jam the signal in the car. Could be expensive and maybe not legal.

·
Registered
8 Posts
If it is your car, contact Hyundai and have then delete your account and disable Bluelink. The GPS system is passive and does not make your car traceable. Or your husband has put a tracker on your car. Take it to a shop and pay them to find it and remove it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts