Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
15 minute install, that looks great! :)

I love the black and white contrast with door handles. The keyless entry button is still fully functional as well as the door handle welcoming light when I approach her.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks nice. I changed my mirrors to Black also. Where did you purchase these from?
Could you take a closer up picture of the unlock button with cover on?
How does it feel? Is it sunk in a lot?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks nice. I changed my mirrors to Black also. Where did you purchase these from?
Could you take a closer up picture of the unlock button with cover on?
How does it feel? Is it sunk in a lot?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
sorry for the delay in response as I didn't see this.

Purchased on ebay, but the link no longer exists sorry :(

Reactions: ultra101

·
Registered
16 Posts
sorry for the delay in response as I didn't see this.

Purchased on ebay, but the link no longer exists sorry :(
Thanks for the pics. You recently changed those to actual black handles yeah? Where did you order those from and does the LED approach light still work as well with the push button unlock?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the pics. You recently changed those to actual black handles yeah? Where did you order those from and does the LED approach light still work as well with the push button unlock?

they are simply covers (already painted gloss black) with 3m double sided tape to place over the original door handle. yes the led approach light still works as well as the keyless entry buttons on the door.

Reactions: ultra101

·
Registered
16 Posts
they are simply covers (already painted gloss black) with 3m double sided tape to place over the original door handle. yes the led approach light still works as well as the keyless entry buttons on the door.
Thanks again. I thought I had read another post that you ordered actual new handles in black.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks again. I thought I had read another post that you ordered actual new handles in black.

that's alot of work as I had to do it with my veloster turbo taking off door trim & a whole buncha other stuff.

this was easier by simply sticking over

1 - 11 of 11 Posts