Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've created a charging schedule to charge overnight and the app shows that it's on, but it doesn't actually run. If I use the app to manually start a charge it works (although I usually have to try multiple times with BlueLink as it often fails with server busy).

With the CA time of day rates, I'd really like the schedules to work - curious if anyone has a solution.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'm not sure if this feature has ever worked well. I don't use it since electricity is the same price no matter what time of day for me. You may need to find an external solution.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have noticed similar issue of the car not charging on Saturday nights and sometimes Sunday nights. Other nights work fine. I checked the programming and it is supposed to charge at 11pm every day. Not sure what the problem is. Will bring up to dealer next time I am there.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
That's interesting... I had an interrupted charge this morning, apparently at midnight. I have a daily charge schedule that starts at 9pm.

Hyundai Blue Link even sent me an e-mail about "not charging", received exactly at midnight (00:00).

Subject: Charge alarm preference set Notification
Your vehicle is not charging. Please try again. Ensure the vehicle ignition is OFF and gear shift is in PARK.

This has only happened once (or maybe twice), though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts