Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2017 Santa Fe se. I need the usb update image so I can have access to Apple CarPlay. Reading the instructions on the website it looks like myhundai members should have had access to downloads but they are removed now.

Can any kind soul please send me a usb image to kaydigi @Gmail. .com

Thank you

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2017 Santa Fe se. I need the usb update image so I can have access to Apple CarPlay. Reading the instructions on the website it looks like myhundai members should have had access to downloads but they are removed now.

Thank you
If someone could include me as well. USA vers. No navigation. 2017 Santa Fe. [email protected]
Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What’s funny , I went to my Hyundai dealer
today and was shot down. They just told me to buy the mapnsoft nav update and it should work. I explained the whole situation and they said they couldn’t help.

man I even called crutchfield to buy a replacement head unit, but they don’t carry one for this Santa Fe.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Thank you
Hi! I have the same problem. Were you able to figure it out? Please help!

·
Registered
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T Ultimate
70 Posts
Hyundai has an official site now where you can perform the update yourself for free.

·
Registered
22 Posts
They even removed the requirement for a secure SD card as now any SD card will work as long as it's Class 10 and above. But the map has grown to over 16GB so you need to get at least a 32 gig card. They protect the map now by encrypting your VIN and Radio ID in the map data so you just can't make copies and hand out the card to anyone else.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts